Sunday, 10 June 2012

ANGER AT ESSAYS

 *WARNING. A HECK LOAD OF SWEARING AND LETTING LOOSE ON THE CAPS LOCK. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, THEN WOW. BUT YEAH, DON'T READ IF YOU ARE*

There's nothing worse than actually putting your heart and soul into an essay, only to have your teacher RIP THAT HEART AND SOUL TO GODDAMN PIECES. Don't get me wrong, I like to learn from my mistakes and I can agree when I feel I genuinely don't deserve a good grade due to the reasons the teacher leaves in the comments...But I can't agree when your reason for giving me a shit grade is in reality, a stupid one. When I have actually had sleepless nights  because of an essay, I EXPECT AT LEAST A DECENT GRADE.
You are probably thinking 'Oh Zaineb, you probably got a bad grade because you stressed and worried too much'. In a world where people are able to reason, you would be right. BUT IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THERE IS NO REASONING IN THIS WORLD. SO FOR THE SAKE OF MY ANGER AND THE RANT I'M ABOUT TO HAVE, YOU ARE ALL GODDAMN WRONG. How does it feel to be wrong? HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE TOLD YOU ARE WRONG BY ME, EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW AND FEEL YOU ARE RIGHT?! Exactly how I felt with this essay.
Why is it that the essays I leave last minute and bullshit my way through, I do better in? Why is it when I actually do the required research and extra reading for an essay, I get a SHIT mark? What does that say about your intellect, oh TEACHER? If shit last minute rushed work which spews bullshit is what you want, I WILL GLADLY GIVE YOU THAT. Why should I care about my degree and actually be bothered to do the work if it seems to be bullshit which you credit and mark highly? I wasn't aware I was doing a degree in bullshit, but thank you for making me realise now, I will GLADLY continue with the bullshit, as it will make life a heck load easier for me. It also pisses me off that most reasons for getting a shit grade is 'I didn't agree with your argument'. Oh, well I'm sorry, but was it an argument? Did I argue? YES YES AND YES. SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHIT OPINION. Sigh. Doing an English degree really does take it out of you. Seems as though it hasn't taught me a heck load of vocabulary choices, but instead how to SWEAR AND HATE THE GODDAMN SYSTEM (I do love my degree otherwise though haha).
TO CONCLUDE THIS ANGRY POST, FUCK THE SHIT GRADE I GOT, FUCK HAVING HARD WORK CRITICISED WITH NO ACTUAL CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, FUCK ESSAYS IN GENERAL, oh and whilst we are at it, FUCK THE POLICE.



4 comments:

  1. FUCK DA POPO
    FUCK DA POPO
    FUCK DA POLICE
    AND UR LECTURERS POLICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know how this feels! I had an essay to do on crime news, spent a couple of all nighters on it, got 30%, had to re-do it and spent a couple more all nighters on it, got 35% (after monthsss of waiting for it back!) and then had to re-do it (a month before Uni results came out) and got 40%... -_- ffs!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that takes the actual piss, having to wait only to get a shit grade! glad you can relate x

      Delete