Saturday, 16 June 2012

Costco, Why You So Amaze?

TODAY... I went to Costco with the fam... today I also hyperventilated. What at? THIS:


I didn't take much pics, 'cos I was busy drooling and dying (what an image) but just wow. It felt like heaven. Here are a few cakes I wanted to sneakily put in the trolley:



I know Costco isn't only in England, but other countries are used to food coming in huuuge sizes. THAT SHIT IS RARE HERE IN ENGLAND.
I have concluded that Costco is not good for my heart both mentally and physically. I mean there were also motherfucking bouncy castles, and even when I suggested buying one to my mum, she nearly agreed. I didn't buy any of the bakery stuff, but I found £1 on the floor, so that just PROVES we were in heaven. Fuck what Lana Del Rey said. Heaven is NOT a place on earth with YOU it is a place on earth called Costco and I need no one or nothing there just their endless supplies of bulk food and wow.

6 comments:

  1. I've only been to Costco a few times and I was exactly the same :) I love the trays of all different types of cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh the cupcakes!i had to practice my breathing techniques after seeing them haha mmmmmmm x

      Delete
  2. Costco is pretty much the best place on earth, other than the overwhelming crowds of irritating people, its worth it....I love their bulk candy isle. HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha yuss fuck the irritating people!one woman tried interrupt my moment with some cookies with her shit trolley control!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. i'll take you anywhere and everywhere <3 x

      Delete