Thursday, 7 June 2012

Happiness= Freebies

Nothing makes me happier than free food/drink...or pretty much anything that's free. Even if it's useless.

I am the person that constantly walks past the people outside the pretzel shop in Westfields, taking the free pretzels. I am the person who pretends she is interested in your society at university, just to take your freebies. Something I live by: I will take your freebies, but that is that.

Call me a tramp, call me what you want, I call it efficient thinking. I have all the skills to enable me to get the freebies. If I need to engage in meaningless conversation, I will do so. If I just need to grab it out your hand and fake a smile and thank you, I will also do so.

Today in East London, I was handed a free Rubicon Mango. Yes it was the 'light' kind, and I hate anything light, but it was free. NEVER SAY NO IF IT'S FREE. Plus, I despise East London, and there's nothing better than drinkin' some good ol' mango juice to transport yourself out of the horrible kebab shop littered roads...for  at least approximately 60 seconds. It did make my day though. I would like to say it made my life but I am unfortunately too bitter haha. I don't know what it is about free stuff, but it makes me feel like I've accomplished something in life. It's not the same as when you buy it. Say for example, if I had purchased the Rubicon myself, and told someone 'I bought Rubicon today'. They would probably say 'wow...okay....' But the feeling of saying 'I got Rubicon today, FOR FREE'...it's such a great feeling. Makes me feel like I just OWNED that bitch I'm talking to, 'cos I got FREE RUBICON, MATE! WHAT DID YOU GET?'

 Sorry about the badly painted nails haha.

 I've also been doing a heck load of eating recently so I will be blogging about that very soon! Are you all suckers for freebies too? Or am I just easily impressed? (And maybe slightly...cheap haha)

4 comments:

  1. I got a free Rubicon Mango in east London too the other day. Mine however was the non-light kind. Everyone loves free stuff. Why would you say no to free things? It makes no sense! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh so lucky! haha yeah you are right, why say no? Although I do know a few people who just simply ignore it ! xx

      Delete
  2. adore you love you i will give you free everything forever if you'll be mine xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm already yours... FOREVER my zarzizzle xx <3

      Delete