Sunday, 3 June 2012

I Went to Kent (Picture Heavy)

Good ol' mexican food
Maria clearly wanted some more

yuss, one does
Cheapo but Goodo dessert.
2 wonderful spots decided to come out to play on my face :)
Tourist photo
Maria made a friend
M&S picnic
Late night chinese lovin'
Nandos




Heaven
Sociable friend number 1
Sociable friend number 2
Double choco and pistachio. Hug me, the memory is too good.

Well the day ended with me looking pretty rough as you can see ^. And Gillian looks like she's crying because she was...at a man who so casually with such a stern face told me he loved me. The gesture was romantic (!) but I had a train to catch. From this trip I have concluded that I am the world's shittest packer (notice how I am wearing the same outfit on both days. Yes I know that's grubby, but repeating outfits is a crime I commit often). It was a nice weekend though. Mother nature (the mother effer of all mothers) prevented us from our usual plans, instead we spent both nights in eating..and eating... my kind of heaven...

8 comments:

  1. Nice pictures ! (so much yummy food <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! haha it was SO good x

      Delete
  2. all that food looks so good!

    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i only wish the whole world got to taste it :p x

      Delete
  3. Great Pictures ,look like a lot of Fun!
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and thanks for following, welcome :)

      Delete
  4. you look lovely, the food looks amazing and that sweetshop.. i have no words.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! hahah I was the same!! I love your blog!! x

      Delete