Friday, 22 June 2012

Leicester To See My Love


BBQ chicken burger and sexy chips





Bruschetta


Just a few snaps from my trip to Leicester to visit my favourite person in the world, Zara. I don't even feel ashamed to be cheesey 'cause I actually love her :'(. It's hard to constantly take photos when you are busy enjoying/living the moment (the cheesiness will never stop). Only she knows the meaning of a 'perfect day', and that's constant food, constant laughter, and constant karaoke. Take note people! This is just a quarter of the food we consumed, but there was a copious amount. Food is just a perfect accompaniment to any activity...even exercise. And the explanation for constant ice cream is that I get a random craving every week, and this week it's ice cream. Even though its frigging raining, ice cream is an all season thang for moi. That burger and chips were so amazing.. I love me some FAT chips. We sat there eating and between breaths just saying eachother's names. SO ROMANTIC :'( .The rest of the time there was spent just gazing into each other's eyes.  Yes I did travel an hour from London to Leicester to eat and stare longingly into the eyes of my beautiful friend...the things you do for friendship (/love)...

P.s. Zara <3

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a beautiful friendship and looks like a yummy Burger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Cassandra! it was SO good

      Delete
  2. no words....just tears. and orgasms.
    WAHHHHHHHHHHHH COME BACK
    U PERF
    u make lopsided fringe people exist only when u hurr.
    im off to write poetry/carve sculptures of u
    xxx<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that food looks yummy! And I haven't visited Leicester in agesss! Nice to see you had a great time :)

    http://the-ravi-osahn.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was yummy x 1000! haha thanks :) xx

      Delete