Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Liebster Blog Award

ELLO THUR...So I have been tagged to do this post by the hilarious MissBitch... check her out if you haven't already people!

Here is the meaning of the award and a bunch of adjectives that ironically don't describe me haha:

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.






Here are the rules:)

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs



11 Things About Moi:

1. EMINEM. that is ALL....p.s. <3  

2. I have possibly the most hilarious and fucked up dreams EVER.

3. I'm left handed. Although I will most probably slap you with my right

4. The only thing I would consider myself to be good at is eating. 

5. I like to make scary faces at myself in the mirror until I'm freaked out by my own face.

6. The only food I dislike is CORIANDER. OMG SUCH A HIDEOUS HIDDDDEOUUUS thing.
please stop existing.

7. Although I am filled with hate and anger, I do a heck load of laughing. Mostly at people's stupidity though.

8. The animal that pisses me off the most in the world has to be a DOLPHIN. They are actual biatches and I hate em. You know if they were human they would be those irritating giggly girls you get at high school that are actually smart but love to act stupid and are all LOOK AT ME LOOK AT MEEE. WELL YA AIN'T CUTE.

9. I love love love acting.

10. I perv on women a lot more than I perv on men. But seriously men you are SLACKING. UP YO GAME PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

11. My favourite pass-time is lying down on my bedroom floor. Doing nothing. Occasionally breaking out in whale noises.



11 Questions from MissBitch:

1. Whats your favorite fast food place? (if you say you dont like fast food, you are lying)- Staying true to how I have been raised (in the cheap and grotty ends of london) I'd say any fried chicken shop.  And subway, I love me a good sandwich.

2. Whats your favourite alcoholic beverage? Martini-shaken not stirred (you can probably tell I don't drink)

3. Single or taken? Single and NOT WANTING TO MINGLE. I know I'm fantastic but please.

4. Lazy? LAZY IS MY LIFE. I don't think I have ever done something or been bothered for something until the very last minute. And even then it's done half-heartedly
  
5. Do you take naps? Rarely because I try so hard not to 'cause they make me feel EURGH

6. Whats your favorite book? SUCH a hard question considering I loveee reading. I'll name a few though: A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Great Gatsby, Wuthering Heights (I love me a fucked up love story) and of course.. Harry Potter. Purely for Draco.

7. Who is your favorite blogger? (Please link them). Also a hard question considering I've been reading blogs for YEARS. I don't wanna be the typical person and back out from answering but....

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? (Cant be anything about looks, because everyone is beautiful) hmmmm.. I'd make myself less fantastic because then ya'll can have a chance to catch up! Lol I kidd I kidd. Maybe make myself less lazy because it is the root to all my problems!

9. Cats or dogs? Cats.  Lol soon to be old cat lady

10. Why are girls so afraid to talk about their periods? I don't actually know! I always talk about periods though because they are the world's best excuse. And boys can never challenge it 'cause they JUST DON'T KNOW.

11. What kind of humor do you have? the greatest.


My 11 questions for those tagged:

1. Favourite food? (how could I not ask)
2. Ambitions?
3. Biggest fear?
4. Biggest turn off?
5. How do you like your eggs in the morning? (lol)
6. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
7. Favourite feature in the opposite sex?
8. A feature you get most complimented on?
9. Biggest pet peeve?
10. Favourite person?
11. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? (cliche answers are adorable but please avoid them haha)

I tag:



(sorry this isn't 11 people :S )

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad our blogs have found one another! I enjoy yours so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's ok! and likewise :) look forward to reading yours if you do get around to doing it! x

      Delete
  2. GREAT POST! Cool blog :)

    I just followed you, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete