Sunday, 24 June 2012

Southbank Food


hello




Baklawa heaven

Mushrooms and tomatoes- how can you NOT like em?


Azzuro Restaurant


One of my favourite Pizzas (Goats Cheese, Red Peppers, Red Onion Chutney)

Spaghetti alla Veneziana (Prawns, Crayfish, Garlic & Chilli in a Tomato Sauce)

Tagliatelle Fiorentina (Spinach, Mushrooms, Cherry tomatoes)


Moi and Krysten Ritter (lol)
Went to Southbank with my dad and sister the other day, so of course a few touristy photos of the food market were needed. We ate at an Italian Restaurant called Azzurro- would defo recommend it for staple Italian food. The customer service was good and the place itself wasn't too busy, which meant I could hear myself thinking about the food whilst eating it- DOUBLE ENJOYMENT. Plus there was a meal offer: Any pizza or pasta plus a soft drink for £7 something.Italian has to be one of my favourite cuisines 'cos it is filled with 3 things I love most in life- cheese, pasta, and pizza. CARBS <3 
Sorry for the second photo post in a row, but I love me some photos, especially if they're of food :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh man, that food looks so yummy! And that baklawa is my absolute faveee haha! You and your sister are so pretty :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm it was yummy and many other colourful words haha! ahhhh baklawa is just amazzzzing! thanks love :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous post! I just started following your blog & i absolutely adore it!
    This year I am trying to make my dreams come true.

    follow back, please & thank you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youe blog should be illegal! So much amazing food :3 ohh can I just say beautiful. And of course I'm hungry now :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thats so sweet of you, thanks so much :) xx

      Delete
  4. everything was great, and happy, and beautiful-and then u offended me with the mushrooms.

    but then you made up for it with ur beautiful scrumptious face.
    ieatu.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sorreh to offend...for that i will lend...my heart...

      xx

      Delete
  5. this post is making me so hungry for italian food!! thanks for the follow i;ve followed you too :)

    xoxo, Alee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thank you also, and you're welcome! x

      Delete
  6. That food looks super yummy! You look really pretty :) x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete