Thursday, 14 June 2012

Tea Please



Different flavoured teas


Mozzarella and grilled veg & Hummous and roasted peppers 

Chocolate and nut Brownie, Chocolate velvet with icing, Banana and Nutella

Mint tea


My friend's leftovers. Sigh.


 Hello! Yesterday I headed to Oxford Circus with my friend just for a nice lunch date. This was Yumchaa in Soho, a cute little vintagey tea shop. They do sandwiches and cakes, so we had both, and it was just wow, which explains why we had trouble picking just one cake each.  There's a downstairs which has cute seating. I've tried so hard not to say cute a million times but I think it's the only word that describes this place adequately. Although there were all business men there as well so I guess it's not thattt cute, but LOOK AT THOSE TEA POTS AND THAT ELEPHANT PRINT TRAY. HOW CAN YOU NOT THINK THAT'S CUTE? The workers were friendly too, cracking a few nerdy jokes here and there, so I would defo recommend it. London is great for cute (lol) little places like this, but shit for a heck load of other things (that I will leave out for the sake of the positivity of this post haha). Defo keep a look out for little shops on backstreets, they are always the best! (and cutest)

6 comments:

  1. the food looks yummie and the photos are lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious post!!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wooden tables here and cute tea pot. As for the food, that looks yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete