Friday, 8 June 2012

Zara Love


 
I have wanted this jacket since I first spotted it on the Zara website at the start of my 'exam period'.  It was £29.99 and not my usual type of garment, (so colourful!) but there was some sort of attraction going onnn. I reasoned with myself and said I would only buy it if it is still available once I had finished my university year. The year finished and it was out of stock online and in every single Zara store I went into. I told myself before that if this happened it would be a sign not to buy it. But no. I continued my search day and night (I just got Zara to email me and notify me of when it was available). As soon as they emailed me, I ordered it (in the midst of squealing like an irritating girl haha). Zara package things so nicely, that even if they sent me a box of shit I would probably love it. Well not really, I'd complain, but then thank them for the nice packaging. I'm just waiting for a bit of sun to come out ('cause sun in England is usually accompanied with WIND) and this would be perfect to wear. No way am I wearing this in the horrible rain we are having this 'June'! Do you love Zara and home delivery as much as I do?

16 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks almost like a Roberto Cavalli print

    ReplyDelete
  2. That us one fabulous jacket! A great reward for finishing the school year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! i'm glad you're justifying it for me too x

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the jacket. Hilarious post also. You remind a lot of the humor on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! haha yeah I just found your blog, can't wait for more posts :)

      Delete
  4. cngrats u got it!
    its a really stypish one :D

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2012/06/pink-obsession.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Zara and that jacket! So cute! Happy weekend!

    xo

    Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for following me! Made my day :)
    Cheers!

    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that;s ok and likewise! you're hilarious x

      Delete
  7. Love that jacket; looks stunning! Well bought :-).

    Your blog is gorgeous and I'm a new follower now.

    XOXO

    My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) followed back xx

      Delete
  8. I love this jacket! The print is gorgeous!
    You have a lovely blog! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete