Saturday, 14 July 2012

July a.k.a. Ju-Lie


Welcome to July in England. The biggest lie of a month. I'm not gonna bang on about how annoying the rain is, and how it should be sunny, because to be honest, I don't mind rain that much. Don't get me wrong, I like the sun, the sunshine makes everything look pretty, but I usually spend the majority of the day looking like a fried tomato and worrying if the light is drawing attention to any imperfections I managed to hide during winter (screw you society for making a girl so conscious).

I don't mind going out in the rain, but the rest of the world seems to think this means plans have to be cancelled. So what to do when you are home-bound?

EAT CAKE




In fact, I have chosen to eat cake whilst staring out my window, like a sad imprisoned child.
And I don't mind. Will I gain a heck load of weight by the end of July if this keeps happening? Yes. Will I be internally satisfied, HELL YES. Do I blame the weather, rather than myself, for my inability to diet? OF COURSE. 

CHEERS TO JULY AND THE CAKE IT BRINGS

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm cake. Remember the good ol' days where it was sunny in July? What happened?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knooooooow. guess there's nothing we can do about it! sigh x

      Delete
  2. good blog!!
    I'm follow now.
    Please follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I soo want this cake! Loving your blog with all the wonderful photos of food!
    You just got a new fan and follower ;)

    Love,
    Maila @ allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much!! followed back ;) xx

      Delete