Hey guys! I've been seeing these posts on a lot of blogs (particularly been enjoying Hayley's) so I thought I might as well just do it myself. Basically, it's a ten day challenge and on each day you gotta speak about different things (seen above in the photo). Pretty simple really. May give ya'll an inside into the person behind zedeatsworld and what not. So hope you enjoy! If not, then sorry.... (not really)
1) I have really disliked my university experience. I don't know if it's my course, or the uni in general, or the fact I have no idea what to do once I'm done, but its just given me nothing but endless stress. I really don't see it being the best 3 years of my life.
2) I sometimes wish I wasn't as academically capable, because then I'd feel less guilty for wanting to pursue a career in something creative like acting (silly reasoning, I know)
3) I hate socialising, which probably explains why I often die off of social networking sites. I moan about never having anything to do, but when I get invited to do something, I mostly make excuses not to because I'd much rather stay indoors.I really just enjoy my own personal space
4) I have a secret stash of junk food in my room, because I fear hunger. LOL what a piggy secret.
5) As morbid as it sounds, I constantly think about the things I'd want done if I die anytime soon. I've already told Zara all the things I'd want her to say to people that I'd never have the guts to do now (mostly rude things loool)
6) I buy myself presents that I'd love people to buy me. LOL that sounded so sad, but being my own best friend really does have its perks (how can I say no to chocolates in bed *flutters eyelashes)
7) I can't sleep properly if I do not sing myself to sleep. Even if it's in my head, I WILL SING THE NIGHT AWAY. It makes my sleep more satisfying
8) When I tell someone I 'need to go to the loo' then proceed in going, it is always a lie. I haven't gone to pee, I've gone to look in the mirror and sort my face/hair out.
9) I have cried whilst watching 60 minute makeover. SHE WAS JUST SO HAPPY WITH THE MAKEOVER AND I WAS JUST SO HAPPY TOO. I SWEAR THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT WATCHING T.V ON MY LAPTOP AND IN MY ROOM. I AM MORE PRONE TO HAVING EMOTIONS!?!?!
10) This isn't much of a secret if you know me well, but people often don't realise how serious I am about this... I HATE my feet. Their shape, how they look, everything... So much so, I don't own any sandals, and can never take my socks off in front of people. If you have ever seen my feet, it is my only sign of affection looool.
That was a bit depressing, but hopefully tomorrow's nine loves should be a bit better ;) ciao for now!