1) Pigeons. Make that all birds. I don't fear them when they're flapping their wings away from me, but when they are flip flapping near me, I CAN'T HANDLE IT. THEY ARE SO CRAP AT WHAT THEY'RE MEANT TO BE GOOD AT (flying) that I constantly find myself having to dodge out of the way of their lethal wings. Horrendous HORRENDOUSSSS creatures.
2) Snakes. Yet again another animal, but it's not my fault most animals piss me off. I have never seen a snake in the same light since I saw a snake eat an entire other animal (a sheep or something) on T.V. That shit wasn't right.
3) Failure. A pretty cliched fear, but I fear my laziness will make me end up doing nothing. Even though I enjoy doing nothing, I don't really want that to be my future (surprisingly). I also hate failing even little things, so I over stress myself to the max.
4) Hunger. Lol, don't think I need to say much here haha
5) Ticket barriers. I always run through them in train stations because I fear that if I walk sliggghtly slow, they will just shut back on me in my face.
6) Pregnant women. And I mean ready to pop pregnant women. This fear isn't that bad, until I'm face to face with one for more than 10 minutes, and I'm forced to think about the fact that there is a human being INSIDE OF YOU GODDAMNIT. It's all too freaky for me. A lecturer of mine at university was pregnant, and half way through the lecture I couldn't concentrate anymore because of how freaked out I got.
7) Public toilets. I can never EVER use a public toilet, unless I am BURSTING and even then I will be crying and dying inside. I don't know what it is, fear of contamination or something, but I never use them. Even if I actually do need to pee, I just walk into the toilets and I won't need to anymore, out of fear lmao. That's actually probably really bad for me so I shouldn't laugh.
8) Growing old. Let's all cry. No one wants to grow old and be all nostalgic. I never wanna look back and regret not doing certain things or whatever. I'm only 20 and I'm already feeling like I wanna be young again. Sighhh
I think I need a hug after that lol joke I have no emotions. (haha)