Tuesday, 16 October 2012

10 Day Challenge: Final 5 Days



So here's the remainder of the 10 day challenge, because I am a fail.


Five Foods

Firstly, how I'm only meant to pick 5 foods is beyond me..but here goes

1) Cheese. I love all things cheese, and am constantly adding cheese to everyyyythang. If someone tells me they don't like cheese, I am instantly offended. I refuse to comprehend such a thing



2) Pasta. Because there are so many things you can do with it, and it tastes daymnnn good with a heck load of cheese.

3) Rice. I like carbs ok? (Don't accuse me of mega comfort eating). Rice with meat. Eggfried, boiled, on it's own. I can eat rice without stopping. It's a horrific image.

4) CAKE. I JUST LOVE ME SOME CAKE. Cupcakes because they're pretty..Madeira cake, angel cake, carrot cake, date and walnut cake, coffee cake, Victoria sponge cake, lemon cake, chocolate cake, banana cake. Oh my.

5) Sweets. They make me happy because eating them I feel young and naive. Something which I AM, but the sweets emphasise loool. 


Four Books

Yet again, how am I meant to only pick four? I'm an English student! I'm actually struggling to think of only 4 books when I have read sooo many.

1) Wuthering Heights. Words can't explain the immense love I have for this book. If Heathcliff were real, I would force him to engage in some sadomasochistic love story with me, and not Catherine the irritating biatch . Sigh.

2) A Thousand Splendid Suns. I read the Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, and thought he could never top that book...but then I read this...and WOW. Every page bought some sort of emotion out of me...which is shocking considering I am an emotionless rock...sometimes

3)The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I don't even need to say anything here.

4) HARRY POTTTAAAAAAA. I'm not even gonna be one of those people who pretend to be against the hype, I'M ALL FOR IT. I remember loving The Prisoner of Azkaban the most. I don't even remember why, but I do remember sleepless nights trying to finish the books. If only I had the dedication for my university reading. P.s. DRACO MALFOY <3
 

Three Films

 I have no clue what my fave films are, because I love sooo many. So I will Pick 3 types of films..type thing...you will see what I mean as I go along

1) CHRISTMAS MOVIES. Because I love that time of year, and it's all about watching movies. CHRISTMAS ISN'T CHRISTMAS WITHOUT WATCHING KEVIN FRAME THOSE BURGLARS IN HOME ALONE. Oh and don't forget Bridget Jones. Lmao I'm such a girl.

2) The ones that come with a bunch of deep ass quotes that you only realise if you're really analysing. Poetic films I guess. Like Closer, American Beauty and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Is the English student in me coming out again?

3) I LOVE THOSE CHEESEY FILMS WITH THE GRANDE PERFORMING FINALE. Like Sister Act 2, Save the Last Dance. You get my point. All the ones we rinsed out as kids. Sigh.


Two Songs

1) THONG SONG- SISQO. Ya'll are probably thinking whatdafuk. But seriously. This song means a lot to Zara and I. You probably still won't get it, but it takes me back to a happy ass day. And come on, the emotion in his voice over thongs, howww can you not love it?

2) Kim- Eminem. I would nevvvver ever ever pick one fave Eminem Song, but seeing as I picked Thong song, a song which reminds me of good times, I thought it were only right to put my ultimate depression song up.


One Picture of Yourself


Aren't I so cool? No but really, why do people take photos like this? Lmao. This is how I feel about many things, especially how long it has taken me to do this challenge. In all seriousness, this is the most recent picture of me. I had a good day that day, happy with my headband purchase. Where I'm from in London, this 'screwface' is the same face as our happy face. Please don't take offense.

CIAO PEEPS. HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF ME FINALLY DOING THIS




6 comments:

  1. FINALLY you've completed it! And omg the last picture, bada$$. And nice head band too :) hahaa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL i know!!! i'm disgraceeeeeful!... haha thanks love!!! xx

      Delete
  2. The picture of yourself screams triumph over the completion of the challenge!! :D

    +Not Just My Allegories+

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS THAT HARIBO?! Love that last photo haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its fake haribo from tesco hahah! thank you !! x

      Delete