Friday, 26 October 2012

T-Mobile, Kindly Go Away

I have moaned about T-Mobile once before, and I will do it again.

After having to save their number as 'Do not answer', I have been pushed to the edge with their constant phone calls. I do not like convos with strangers on the phone, THAT'S JUST ME. Having my own phone network constantly call me just to ask me if I want a new sim or new phone or blah blah blah SHUT THE EFF UP, has caused me to go slightly crazy(er). What if I am going through a terrible life crises, do you realllly think I need your constant phone calls? Do you think me having to PAY for what you claim is a freebie is going to make me feel better? I feel like I am running away from a besotted ex who wants to charm me with presents, yet there is always a catch. I even considered getting their number blocked but how do you go about having that awkward conversation with your own phone network to let them know you want to block them? It's like A FRIGGIN BREAK UP. I DO NOT NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS.

THIS SERIOUSLY FEELS LIKE A RELATIONSHIP.

I AM TOO YOUNG FOR THIS UNNECESSARY STRESS.

Is it seriously okay to hassle your customers? I mean, if I blanked one phonecall, they wouldn't hesitate to phone me again an hour later. 

And now they've gone and done what anyyyyy crazy infatuated ex would do, call you from a different number.

So yes, I answered, to a man who sounded drunk, and our conversation was as follows:



Him: Hi is this Zaineb? This is *cant remember his dickheaded name for the life of me* from T-mobile

Me: *SIGHS* No :(

Him: From your family members that live with you, who uses a mobile?

Me: No 

Him: Okay, if they don't use mobiles then I can help YOU out more

Me: No

Him: Okay I'm trying to see how I can help you, I can give you a phone for £10.50 a month we have new Blackberrys and other cool phones

Me a.k.a 'the best': No

Him: Do you like Ipads?

Me: No

Him: Okay thanks bye!!!



WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

WHAT THE HELL WAS THE POINT OF THAT CONVERSATION, SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

Please do not tell me they are just trying to be nice. There is niceness and then there is needing to shut the frig up-ness. I am very sure it is not my welfare and happiness they are concerned for, IT IS THEIR OWN.

So I conclude, extremely strongly,

GO AWAY T-MOBILE. GO THE HELL AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes, I stole this pic.


5 comments:

  1. OMG! It's the same for me, I hate talking to strangers on the phone! I have this company (I sheepishly joined) and they kept ringing me everyday because I hadn't signed up to it properly and they wanted to 'guide' me through it.
    Oh dear lorddddd.

    I answered them once and was like, "Erm erm... I'm busy!" When really I was just window shopping between lectures haha.

    They've finally got the hint now though and stopped calling me! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT SHIZ ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME! loooool. We are just too kind. But I hate the way they just think you are free to talk, most professional people would ask you if you are free to talk, these idiots just get right into it. We gotta just learn to shut the phone in their faces! lool xx

      Delete
  2. Womannnn please update!! Miss your rant-y posts haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FORGIVE ME. uni is seriously taking up my life!!! xxx

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean, got 4 deadlines this week! But pleeeeez update soon, I miss your witty posts!! xx

    ReplyDelete