Thursday, 30 May 2013

Where The FOOK Have Ya Been?

WHERE THE FOOK HAVE YA BEEN, OH ZAINEB?

So the last time I blogged was last year. Am I shocked at this statement? No. Are you? Probably not.

What happened?

SO MUCH. So much that it won't even fit in a post. From being overly loaded with work in my final year, to being seriously ill, to being hospitalised....to being fat and constantly hungry.. to being lazy. So many excuses. Maybe one day I'll be bothered/ brave enough to go into detail on the interweb (here's me making it sound like its mega interesting, it's not)

ANYHOO

It's the middle of the year, and how time fliiiiesss. 

Hopefully I'll be back to posting properly now I've finished uni and have no life! (Let's be honest, I've never had a life)

oh and SERIOUSLY THERE ARE SOME SICK FUCKS ON THE WEB. Why do people search 'hairy sexy women' on the internet? I can see why this directs you to my blog (lol) but why are people like this? WHY?

 I dunno whether to laugh or cry :( 

Also, it is summer and it is raining...did YA KNOWWWWW? Thought I would do the typical weather forecast.

CIAO PEEPS....I'VE MISSED THIS

x


2 comments:

  1. Jeeeeeeez woman, it's about time you're back! But on the serious note, are you okay??! (About you being ill and hospitalized). Hope you're alright now love!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey love! i know i know. im all good now thanks :) been keeping up with your blog and youtube too of course..still your number one fan ;) xx

      Delete