Wednesday, 11 December 2013

I Went To Iraq!!!

 Ello Thur!!

So my family and I took an impromptu trip to the motherland- Iraq..We visited the north of Iraq, Erbil, which is no where we are from, but was the only place we could get to within the time we had, as the other places require lots of paperwork etc. We only stayed for a week, but it was good to be in 37 degree heat rather than this cold ass mess England currently has to offer. Of course as soon as I got back i've been dealing with cold after cold after cold. And my colds are as dramatic and deathly as it gets.. sigh... There wasn't much to do, and I wasn't going to complain considering it was my first time ever there, and I was with my entire imediate family...the last time that had happened was about 2 years ago.....soooooooooo it was GOOD! (woaaah soppy)..But hey, there wasn't much to do out there anyway apart from shop and eat (although the shopping experiences were SO annoying with the customer assistants sticking to your ass)...I liked spending my time in the hotel being lazy and having an excuse to be lazy..I'M ON HAWLIDAAAAAY....but anyway, here are my fave snaps from the holiday...ennnnnjoyyyyyyyy




At this restaurant, they serve you ALL their starters and then your choice of mains. I wasn't ready fo' this heavenly treatment

Content

So happy i missed my mouth







My dad took this pic of me and said I looked good







 








THE MOST HEAVENLY PISTACHIO ICE CREAM WORDS CANNOT EVEN DESCRIBE THE BEAUTY IT WAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SWEETNESS AND CREAMINESS AND NUTTYNESS

Zoomed in to that beauty

FAT AND HAPPEH

I went and found the ice cream in the cafe's freezer loool

Tryna be cute















Watermelon milkshake in a jar. Hipster has reached Iraq


My nephew busted stealing crisps (takes after me :') )




THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GRAFFITI I HAVE EVER SEEN. I JUST WISH I COULD OF GOTTEN UP CLOSE TO LICK IT. It says Eminem <3









THE ONLY KID I COULD LOVE! (tho I aint gonna lie he did annoy me plenty)

My family is full of hungry beasts




No comments:

Post a Comment