Monday, 31 March 2014

Just A Lil Rant (Why Pretend You Hate Mother's Day?)

Now I understand people having the right to not celebrate Mother's day...and not participating in a money making holiday etc etc blah blah heard it all before, you're not smart. But when people have the audacity to say 'Everyday is Mother's day'.... Please don't make me laugh..Actually go on..make me laugh..I love to laugh. You are most likely the people who treat your mums like SHIT and pretending you don't just so you seem like a profound hippy philosopher who shows love all day everyday is SAD. If you did, then you would love any excuse to shower her with love. Possibly the only reason I'm glad the day is over...just so I can stop hearing people try so hard to sound clever just to excuse their laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment