Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Emosh Coz of PUPPPPIES

So recently I have found myself in endless tears? 'WHY?' I hear you ask, whilst of course feeling sorry for me. Let me tell you how it all started....

I was on the bus, caught in traffic, late to work, and past the point of anger. I began daydreaming out the window and that is when it happened. A woman was walking her dog across the road from me, and I caught a glimpse of the french bulldog's little legs and I cried. Sigh. I just let it all out. I don't know if it was the final straw from all the emotions I had been feeling that day already, but when I saw that dog's little legs that were like nubs I just could not contain myself.

Then there was the fluffy chihuhua that constantly parks itself outside my front door with its little legs that look like little chicken nuggets and arghhh I JUST WANT TO EAT ITS LEGS. Its just a fluffball with little stubs basically, and I will do everything in my power to be able to own one and just throw it up in the air and catch it. I KNOW WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE NOW....Sigh, trust me to get broody over dogs and not babies hahaha

Woahhhh I gotsaaa back away from all these emotions, but I just can't :'( They are EVERYWHERE I look and they always look at me with those longing eyes and then drop their mouth open with happiness when I stroke them :(

I want one, without having to deal with its constant shitting and pissing and need to be fed. Until then, I have been googling things such as 'fluffy chihuahua' and 'cute shih tzu'. CUTE AND FLUFFY BEING TWO WORDS I DIDN'T THINK WOULD BE A STRONG PART OF MY VOCABULARY...But I dare you to do it without crying.
















No comments:

Post a Comment